Monday, May 31, 2010

All About Me

I ran across this list on my oldest friend's Facebook page and I thought I would share with my loyal blog readers. You know, so you can really get to know me. ;-)

1. I was born in Sedro-Woolley, Washington

2. My parents were hippies and lived in an “Earth Ship” until I was born

3. I would like to write a book someday

4. I’d rather be home than anywhere else

5. Despite having to get rid of a bunch of pairs after my pregnancy, I still own over 100 pairs of shoes

6. I love what I do (sell health insurance)

7. I suffered from post-partum depression until my daughters were 16 months old

8. When I found out I was having twins, I started crying and said, “NO!… I don’t want twins!”

9. Being a mother defines me like nothing in my life ever did before

10. I have the Sunscreen Song on my iPod and live by the lyrics

11. I’m a licensed massage therapist and trained in Thai Massage, but I’ve been on “maternity leave” since the day in #8…

12. I believe that the meaning of life is the interaction and relationships we have with each other

13. I find spelling errors everywhere without even trying – on billboards, advertisements, etc.

14. In the 5th grade spelling bee, I misspelled foreign by putting “h” at the end instead of “n”. DOH!

15. I graduated from UW with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration when I was 21

16. I love reality TV. I still watch Survivor religiously.

17. I love twin-mommy blogs

18. I’ve worked for the same company for 11 years and I love my boss 

19. If there are cookies/fudge/chocolate in my house or office, I will eat it ALL

20. I hate hiking, direct sunlight and vanilla ice cream

21. I am a real blonde and used to get asked if I was albino

22. I’m half Italian and Bonasera (my last name) means “good evening” in Italian

23. I never wear red (and don’t put the girls in red), but for some reason, I love red cars (3 out of my 5 cars have been red)

24. When I’m on an airplane, I always order tomato juice or bloody mary mix. Always.

25. I have more “blonde moments” than I care to admit. The other day I walked right into the men’s room!

Me, 4 years old.

4 comments:

  1. Great post! And can your daughters look any more like you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just stumbled across your blog from Baby Squared! If you like twin mom blogs, check me out! Your girls are adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Ok..I've walked into the men's room too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good! Love #11, lol! And seriously, your girls are sooooo cute. They made me smile immediately upon loading on my screen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...