1. I was born in Sedro-Woolley, Washington
2. My parents were hippies and lived in an “Earth Ship” until I was born
3. I would like to write a book someday
4. I’d rather be home than anywhere else
5. Despite having to get rid of a bunch of pairs after my pregnancy, I still own over 100 pairs of shoes
6. I love what I do (sell health insurance)
7. I suffered from post-partum depression until my daughters were 16 months old
8. When I found out I was having twins, I started crying and said, “NO!… I don’t want twins!”
9. Being a mother defines me like nothing in my life ever did before
10. I have the Sunscreen Song on my iPod and live by the lyrics
11. I’m a licensed massage therapist and trained in Thai Massage, but I’ve been on “maternity leave” since the day in #8…
12. I believe that the meaning of life is the interaction and relationships we have with each other
13. I find spelling errors everywhere without even trying – on billboards, advertisements, etc.
14. In the 5th grade spelling bee, I misspelled foreign by putting “h” at the end instead of “n”. DOH!
15. I graduated from UW with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration when I was 21
16. I love reality TV. I still watch Survivor religiously.
17. I love twin-mommy blogs
18. I’ve worked for the same company for 11 years and I love my boss
19. If there are cookies/fudge/chocolate in my house or office, I will eat it ALL
20. I hate hiking, direct sunlight and vanilla ice cream
21. I am a real blonde and used to get asked if I was albino
22. I’m half Italian and Bonasera (my last name) means “good evening” in Italian
23. I never wear red (and don’t put the girls in red), but for some reason, I love red cars (3 out of my 5 cars have been red)
24. When I’m on an airplane, I always order tomato juice or bloody mary mix. Always.
25. I have more “blonde moments” than I care to admit. The other day I walked right into the men’s room!
Me, 4 years old.